Sunday, March 27, 2011

UOB Heartbeat Run 2011

A year after the resting due to my knee injury, today I finally returned to be runner again. No more 12km or 15km which I used to join, this time I took easier challenge, the precise route that was about 7km. This charity run was precisely held by my bank, which was known as "UOB Heartbeat Run". Well well, seriously I didn't hope for good prizes yet I was hoping I could get a little recognition after the run... Gosh gosh, what a silly thought of mine. The run began at 7.30am. I started off with a slow pace at first and sooner or later, I found that the leading fellows weren't far away from my sight therefore I gradually increased my speed, in the hope of chasing or even passing them. Yup, my stamina still wasn't really good enough... rested for several times when towards the end because I was kinda exhausted at that moment already. I only able to hit top 10 and I wasn't sure about my precise place yet but I assumed that I've gotten 6th or 7th as the indian guy who was one place in prior of me during the run got the 5th place. If only I could stand longer... sigh sigh...

With Kak Zila My teammate, Fai Zai

Last but not least, my lucky star who fetched me... Thanks Jia Wen the Fei Fei




Will do better next time, perhaps next year... provided I'm still in UOB ya... haha...




XOXO




2 comments:

YYL said...

Is this open to the public or just UOB staff?

JiN said...

only for UOB staff