Saturday, March 19, 2011

Two nice movies that I've gone through...

Continuously watched two movies for Friday and today. Well well, thanks to someone who was so desperate to watch movies.. hehe, yeah you... I'm talking bout you!
Thanked to the one who chose to watch this movie yesterday. It was awesome! Believe or not, my heart was beating fast throughout the movie.. it was somehow exciting, surprising and of cause, KAN CHEONG!
World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles, I would rate it as 4/5! Well well, I won't be narrating the storyline because... I want you all to watch it personally, experience the extreme mood on your own!


and then today, right after my gym session, we went for movie again. This time I was the one to choose this movie, well, perhaps I'm kinda negative in real life so I would prefer to watch something humorous and optimistic. Well, it is a typical comedy and I enjoyed watching it. Overall I rate this movie as 3.6 out of 5. Hehe, lame yet funny movie!
So what do you do during your weekend? For me I will concentrate on training and building up my stamina for the upcoming charity run held by my bank. Wish me luck!
XOXO

No comments: