Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Believe it or not - Consequence of Ice-Skating

Well, you sure think that I'm bluffing on how severe was my injury due to the slipped down...

Seriously, I couldn't even walk for the first day..now better...at least I can start shopping at Sg Wang and Times Square today..of course, my left leg still not so okay..kinda painful while walking..

Nah, attached are the conditions of my legs after ice-skating..Enjoy~~
My injury at ankles..minor one...but kinda painful when press it..(ouchhhh~)

Injuries at my both left and right knees...well, still okay...not so serious.. Well, this one is near my backside..is the most severe one..which resulted me couldn't walk for the first night and second day...Cool right? (Sorry for letting you see my disgusting but sexy hairy leg...LOL)

So, don't say I'm lame chop or water again...I'm being honest all these whiles...wuwu...

1 comment:

Lim Shin Na said...

wah...u fell down is it??