Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Electronic Devices

Due to the advancement of technology nowadays, we as Generation M tends to be keeping pace with all those high-tech electronic devices. Well, I couldn't say mine are catergorised as "high-tech", but still they are electronic devices. Yup, I'm talking crap again as I really have nothing to do.

My Besta Electronic Dictionary, well..costed me about RM700...not even 1 year, it is not functioning well where the sound doesn't work. But really helped me in improving my English vocabularies.

My Sony Ericsson K-700i (Not in used currently)
Has been followed me for 4 years. Well it is currently in back up situation, in other word, urgent purpose.
My Sony Ericsson W850i, currently using.
Bought it 2 years ago, proud to say..by myself..using my first-month-salary..It has satisfactory functions but the outlook can't stand for long, easily damaged.

My Sony PSP. Bought it last year, when I'm having my semester break. I have no idea why I was too rushing to buy it. But somehow, not really regret as it does satisfy me.. Ngek Ngek~


My Nintendo DS. Bought it back in 2 years ago, when I was still working in bank. Kinda rich that time..haha..so intended to buy something valuable for myself at my 20's birthday..

My desktop + super bass speakers. As my laptop was stolen at that time, I was forced to buy a new one. But somehow, buying laptop in not within my budget anymore...so I chose to buy desktop. It is tedious, however it highly minimizing the chances of it gets stolen...Don't you think so?
Love my speakers as well...when I was moody, I can turn its volume till the max..kinda releasing stress man!
(p/s: my table is extremely messy...)
That's my financial calculator. Well, you wouldn't believe if I tell you it costed me RM100. Looks simple but it has amazing functions, which specially designed for those who are extremely desperate to earn optimum return by conducting varies of investment. Well, I'm still not in that level as I has to buy this calculator relunctantly...in other word, for studying purposes.
Dr Wong, our lecturer told us...we as banking students..should have some sort of knowlegde on using this stuff. Alright, I've bought it...now throwing it aside again...
My external harddisk with capacity of 320GBs...bought it months ago at KLCC PC fair.
Well, bought it was because all this while I have mountains of downloaded dramas, movies and animations. So for most of the time, I had to annoy of insufficient capacity in my desktop. Since I have it, wow....no worries! :)
Lastly, special credit to my this digital camera - Canon Ixus 80s. Bought it last year and has been assisting me to capture all memorable moments. I love its design as well as its internal functions. And would like to thank you, my camera...for accompanying me...
So, that's all for the introduction of my electronic devices. How about yours? I suppose yours must be much more "canggih" than mine...Hehe...

3 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

ONG CHIN HAN!! you chian o....haha

JiN said...

oh~~ you too some part paul....anak perempuan kedai emas..wan kidnap go kidnap her first...kakakakaa

MicHeLLe said...

ONG CHIN HAN lie ppl again!! u anak lombong emas leh...go kidnap him