Thursday, February 26, 2009

Healthy Lifestlye.....Huh?

My first time went for gym since I was injured..yups, today my injured leg still not so okay..Jennifer (my trainer) was kinda shocked when she saw my big blue black on my leg..Keke..

I had my first so-called training session with another trainer (a.k.a Selle) this noon..Well, it was kinda briefing, interview and also doing some assessments towards my overall healthy..

Here's the result

Height: 174cm (eh? I'm growing higher 2cm..which I don't think is possible...)
Weight: 55.6kg (getting fatter 0.6kg..LOL)
Pure Fat: 8.1kg (well, no idea it indicates good or bad)
Pure Weight: 47.1kg (According to her, she said okay wor...)

And here comes the crucial part...which made me speechless of myself...
Blood pressure: 174/83 (well, I was teased by her, saying I'm abit in excitement situation..oh gosh..what the hell is that?!)
Heart beat at resting rate: 87 (Eh he...as compared with hers, 87 vs 50++...She told me, my heart now is on par with an uncle's one..Do you think it is a good thing? I don't think so...)
Heart beat when exercise after 1 minute: +-123 (She teased me again...my heartbeat increased dramatically...)

Conclusion: My heart is not healthy..kinda weak in the frequencies of pumping the blood to whole body...That's what she said while teasing me at the same time...

Also, after she knew my actual meals to be taken everyday...she started to tease me again..According to her, we Human must at least have 4 meals in a day, provided they are light and healthy enough..which I don't think I can fully do it due to the temptation of those junk foods..

Somehow, I'm trying to follow what she said...but really la, a person who seldom took breakfast...how to amend ownself wor? Aiks~

All the best to myself ....Gambatte!

1 comment:

Lim Shin Na said...

eh..i tell u, my housemate rite, he siao d...gonna take 5 eggs a day.
i don't think it's healthy. apparently, my another hsemate said that his friend gained weight by eating 8 eggs PER DAY!! siao!