Saturday, February 28, 2009

Early in the morning

I slept at 4am this morning, and once again I was disturbed by the loud speakers of the Malay school down there..it is having its annual sport day...(cis, lame cheerleading they got..which made me laughing when I watched them performing their cheerleading)

Going to 11am soon, my head is kinda dizzy..but still I can't sleep due to varies of disturbance..eg: People's shouting, the songs they are playing, sound of grass cutting (zzzz), my computer - left 4 dead makes me addicted of it. :P


Ya, talk about left 4 dead...I'm totally fallen for it...It is just my second day to play it...but no idea, perhaps my computer may find itself in difficulty to perform such well-graphic game...for most of the time, when I played at crucial part...for sure my computer would get hanged or suddenly quitted the game automatically...Do you know what's the reason behind? Aiks..


Mum will come over here later...Kinda miss her...well, intend to manja at her by showing her my injured leg...Hahaha...oh no, I'm still a kid...


Meanwhile, when I go to meet my mum...I've let go my another appointment...yups, our so-called F.I.R gathering. It's been awhile we 3 don't gather up together already..Well, kinda miss last time but still I don't really look forward for it...perhaps, we 3 have already changed...we maybe heading to different paths from now on...

Phew, suddenly kinda moody..no idea...as mentioned to Choong yesterday night, perhaps I'm a girl inside but with a boy outlook..LOL...I'm that emotional...


Photo taken at Pangkor back in 2 years ago, since then...everything changed...

Friendship forever? Is it?

No comments: