Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Joke of the Day

English-spoken lil- duck and Mandarin-spoken lil-chicken are best friends. One day, the duck cried and approached to his dad after he visited the lil-chicken.

Dad wondered why his son was crying and asked for the reason.

Lil-Duck sobbed:"What I did was just to say goodbye to all of them, I also don't know why I was chasen and beaten by them..."

Dad asked again:"Then what did you say?"

Lil-Duck continued:"Well, I don't know how to say 'goodbye' in mandarin..so...for each one of them...I said...'Xiao Ji (lil-chicken) Byeee~,Lao Ji (old-chicken) Byee~, Ma Ji (Chicken Mum) Bye~~,Chuan Bu Ji(all chickens) Byee~' "

Dad:"Hmmm...correct ah...no offence to them what~~Nevermind, later I go to chicken village to argue with them, why it is wrong to say 'Bye' to them!"

Lil-Duck:"Okie~Thanks, dad!"

No comments: