Friday, February 27, 2009

强 - Strong (By Aaron Kwok)

An old song which I quite like it recently..kinda motivating me...

Here's the lyrics and the translation..Hope I translate it correctly ya :P


需跨多少个山 漫漫长路与海
How many mountains I need to climb and then pass through the long path and sea

方可真正觅到心里精彩
Only I am able to seek my life satisfaction

需经多少次哀 几多的障碍赛
I've gone through depressions and obstacles

才胜利会换来
Only I gain the victory

不知几番跌倒 旁人斜视喝采
No idea how many times I've fallen down, got teased by people

很不好过但我冲剌不改
It's hurt but still I keep on pursuing for my dream

只因心中记紧当天可敬父亲
I remember of my beloved father

说信我会精彩
Told me that I will be succeeded

强人是你 能飞天遁地
You'll be stronger, who can go through the difficulties

其实你 了不起
You are awesome actually

假使你永不说不能做到
If you never said you can't do it

强人是你 能顶天立地
You'll be stronger, who are responsible

如败倒再挣起 永没言死
Cheer up and never said you are going to lose

才是活着的真理
Then you'll get the intrinsic value of living


曾垂头万次 仍抬头又次
I've been fed up before, but I rebuilt myself again

再战再创这生意义
Fight for it again, to get what I want

毋忘慈父那 从前留下句子
Won't forget what my beloved father told me


(hehe, some I have no idea how to translate...so I just simply put some words..)

No comments: