Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Ghost Story

Wow, tough one...my first blog at here is about Ghost?! Haha...

What motivated me to post such blog? Well, just watched a taiwanese show...talking about all those mysterious stuffs...so...I tend to follow it...

Well, mine one..let's see...Okay..Should be this one...

Alright, it occurred when I was chosen to have my national service at Kem Sintok back in 4 years ago..(wow..I just realised I'm getting much older now..)

I was not the one who met it, instead it was my nephew (Zhi Yang) who came to visit me during Sunday..

According to his mum (a.k.a my sis), well...."that stuff" tended to follow Zhi Yang back to their house at Parit Buntar, Perak..(Oh gosh, from Changlun all the way to Perak...my god..)

My sis told me...there was one noon, while Zhi Yang was napping in his bedroom, meanwhile my sis was marking her students' homeworks..Suddenly, Zhi Yang cried loudly and ran out from the room...my sis for sure got shocked and tried to console him..

Luckily Zhi Yang already knew how to speak properly at that time (he was 5 at that time..) Zhi Yang told my sis.."Mummy..got an uncle is staring at me outside the window..". Immediately, my sis went in the room as she thought that there was kind of theives or nerds broke in their house..but instead, she saw nothing....She looked at her pity boy again and then...

Next...take a deep breath everyone... (Phewwwwww....)

You can't imagine how Zhi Yang reacted...

He continued to cried..even more severe...and hugged my sis...said..

"Uncle has a long tongue and sharp teeth!!! He is waving his hand and calling me to approach to him.."

My sis was so panicked...but really admire her bravery...as she dared to scold that "so-called" uncle...warned him to go away....

A moment after, Zhi Yang told her mum that the uncle turned and went away already...

Phew...suddenly feel kind of shivering cold....well...now is 2.20am....and I'm alone in my room...my god...

No doubt, Zhi Yang has some sort of mysterious power that basically can "liaise" with that kind of stuffs...inherented from his dad...In addition, we "Ong" family also have this kind of ability...so..won't surprise...

Hehe...

No comments: