Saturday, February 6, 2010

Confession of a Broken Heart

I should have a happy mood by now, since I'd just arrived my hometown yesterday.

But then, something has affected my good mood..

Well,

I'd accidentally dropped my precious digital camera in the bus where I was heading back to Kedah yesteday. I was so so so careless! Just feel bad on myself seriously!

I know I was extremely careless, but I didn't want it to be happened... I also know that such a big size camera, still I could make it lost... Really speechless on myself...

This also indicated that I shoudn't take bags that are more than two at the same time... simply because I would make myself in "kelam kabut" situation...

What to do? Just have to think positively.. Old doesn't go, new won't come... Just bear with it loh...

*sigh* Sad nia...

1 comment:

Lim Shin Na said...

swt!! camera also hilang??