Monday, February 8, 2010

Family Outing

8 in the morning, I was still snoring. "Bang Bang Bang", I heard someone knocked my door.. reluctantly I woke up and opened my door... "Ah boyyy, Papa wanted us to have breakfast at Dim Sum restaurant wei!" my mum shouted at me meanwhile she tried to wake my brother up in other room.

I was still sleepy, but what to do? King's order, nobody dared not to disobey it... Therefore, prepared ourselves and went to the Dim Sum restaurant located at Sungai Petani.

Well, since we were already at Sungai Petani, therefore I suggested to go Penang Island since it is not that far away from Sungai Petani. And my brother was too good enough on that day and agreed to be our driver. Precisely, I was thinking to drive there, together with my mum only, but since he offered us his service, so we just accepted it... :)

I was thinking to go Penang Times Square, but then due to we were not familiar with the Penang roads.. so my brother gave up and subsequently we went to Queensbay for our window shopping. My mum didn't really like to shop at there, simply because she perceived that the things sold there were extraordinary expensive. Yeah, don't forget that she is already an auntie who likes to compare price... further, in marketing term... this is what we called "price-sensitive-customer".

There, I decided to buy myself a new camera... you may say me rich or whatsoever. But then, I've foregone my savings for my UK trip to buy this camera - DSLR. Yeah, like my friend told me... no regret after decided to buy something, instead just fully utilised it.

In between, something bad occured while we were leaving Queensbay. Our car was blocked by a Kancil that caused us in difficulty to drive out. After putting so much effort into moving out our car, my brother was already pissed off. Guess what, he smashed the kancil... pulled the wiper and splitted it into two. My mum and I were stunned by all these... and I quickly stopped my brother and pulling him back to our car... It was really really scary la dude if you were in the scene! Moral of the story: Park your car wisely, else you will end up like this..

As my mum urged us to go back to Sungai Petani to buy CNY stuffs... therefore we headed back to Kedah moment later after I'd bought my new camera. We went to the newly-opened Tesco... My mum nagged again for the pricing of the stuffs, as well as the adequancy of the stuffs in the supermarket. But at last, we still bought a lot stuffs from there... 30 big bottles of beverage, and bla bla bla all those CNY stuffs.

Finally, we reached home at approximately 6 in the evening. I was damn exhausting and my brother started to fall asleep once he laid on the sofa.... Anyway, it was a nice family outing and it would be perfect one if there was no "reindeer" to rule our happy mood. (Wondering how the owner's feeling when he/she saw his/her beloved "reindeer" was damaged...) My apology to you la, sorry for my brother's reckless... really sorry, but please be rational next time when you park your car ya... :)

CNY decorations in Queensbay Mall

CNY stuffs bought from Tesco


My new camera - Moving to the career of cameraman :)

No comments: