Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oi, photographer!

The last day of Chinese New Year, a.k.a Chap Goh Meh in Hokkien... is precisely known as Chinese Valentine Day... Regardless those who are in relationship or not, they will spend this day by throwing or picking the mandarin oranges to/from the river in the hope of finding their future beloved.

Alright, stop the crap... I guess I was totally unrelated with these kinda love love stuffs... Simply because I got no love~~

Thus, I spent my day by practicing my photoshooting skill at Pavilion area, right after I went to Fitness First.

Alrite, I admit that my skill isn't up to the level yet.. well, I spent most of my time by adjusting the damn freaking ISO, aperture and the shutter speed... Oh gosh, damn confusing la.. this combination...


Yeah, here are the outcomes of mine..... which I think they are just so-so only...







Thoughts? Well, I think they are extremely normal... normal compact camera also can perform laaa~~ I need confidence boosting la... T.T

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

choose upload bigger layout size pic...