Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To Nobody

Dear Nobody:

Happy Chinese New Year, hope you are enjoying for it.

Well for myself, I thought I would have been enjoying this moment. But then, it is not. There were a lot unforseen circumstances occurred in my place.

A friend of mine passed away few days ago due to the car accident. He wasn't closed with me anyway, but I still feel upset regarding this disaster. Seeing her mum cried like nobody... it was really make my heart aching.

I was de-motivated after all. Simply due to the disturbance of this incident. And it stimulated my feeling on how short our life is....

Pal,
I feel guilty. I couldn't control my temper when facing the kids in my house. Yeah, they pissed me off and I shouted at them once again.

I should have been more appreciating what I'm having now, instead of hating them...I really owe them my apology....

I wholeheartly hope that I can be more rational on what I intend to do.... I don't want any regret, guilty and upset anymore........

Last but not least, may the friend of mine rest in peace..





Best Regard,
JiN

No comments: