Tuesday, March 2, 2010

B.B Cream In Action!

Went to Mid Valley with my sister this noon, of course as usual we had our window shopping session there. We passed a shop which is known as "Women's the biggest map", eventually attracted my sister to go in there. Yup, if you watched Astro Channel 317, a.k.a TVBS, I suppose you know a show called "Nv Ren Wo Zui Da" hosted by Lan Xin Mei. Further, the shop is precisely opened by Kevin, whom actually emerged in this show.

Been hearing my friends mentioned of B.B.Cream, but what is that actually? It really makes me curious of it.. Finally today, I got the chance to actually experience the magical effect of this product.

And so sarcastic to say, I could only see the only product that is specially created for Men - "Men's Multi B.B Cream" in the entire shop. I grabbed the tester to have a try on it... magically, my left hand that was applied with the B.B cream seemed to be brightened and shinny.

Alright, according one of my friends who is pro in this, he told me B.B cream is consisting of several functions - foundation, sun block, oil control, covering the pimple scars and etc. At first I didn't really trust what he said, but I personally tried it... yeah, it worked like what he mentioned!

Therefore, I decided to buy one with RM49.90 and have a try on it... and this indicates that my first time to buy make-up. Well well, make up is not longer for women only, but for men as well!

Haha, people says I'm turning gay nowadays. But who cares? Who don't like to look nice? :D


No comments: