Monday, March 1, 2010

Gay, does it matter?

The sensitivity of today's topic is kinda high actually... since when one says he is a gay, I'm sure everyone will either give out a response of "Yaik" or "Woah"....

Seriously, does gay really a matter?

I have a few friends who are gay, or PLU (well, short form of People Like Us). For me, I personally think that they are okay to be friends with, nothing's wrong because they are also humans!

Well some of the straights, a.k.a those who are normal or who like girls, will definately ask the Gays to back off; simply because they feel the Gays are extremely abnormal and disgusting.

Why? Because of they are f*cking by using asshole?

I feel normal, because they are born to be like that... or perhaps they experienced something which caused them turned to be Gay.

And I have to be honest, currently I got a Gay friend who is quite closed with me... well, I don't have crush with him... just feel he is kinda easy-going guy. Yeah, he shared lots of his Gay stories with me, which I think quite interesting.

Yeah, I was doubted by my friends... whether I'm a gay or not. To clarify, I'm not up to that level yet. Well, perhaps some of my habits make me looks like a gay... what to do? That's my habits.

Asking me whether I'll be turning to be gay? Currently won't, but then in future I can't tell. Since I can accept any relationship when I feel it is right time to get started. LOL, so don't be surprised when in the future you see me kissing with a guy.. Haha, everything is possible!

Cheer to the Gays, because I personally think that they have extraordinary guts to admit that they are gays... Their bravery amazed me and sometimes I really admire them... erm, I'm not keen to chase after them of cause, just simply like them... in a way they respond to the publicity.

3 comments:

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

I'm lesbian...

JiN said...

hahahaha... yaya u are lesbian then im gay... so ngam with one another... marry bah

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

HARRRR?
a lesbian and a gay get married?
-__________________________-''
walaoooooooooooooooooooo