Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am almost there

Had my English test yesterday at KTAR, precisely a compulsory one before going to UK.

Well, my English isn't poor all this while, so I didn't really put my effort into revising the grammar or whatsoever English stuffs....

Well, I scored 32 out of 50 questions in MCQ section, nahhh.... I was poor! But that didn't really bother me, because it would be fine that I wasn't the bottomline. (Oops, sorry Miciao and Mahvin).

And finally, I got my offer letter from SHU, pending for my signature... as well as the one which I'm currently worried of - my coming result, which is really uncertainty one... I don't have much confidence actually.

5 more days, dead or alive? I truly hope I can go through this smoothy...




Additional story:
My second time to online purchase stuff. Yeah, this time is shoes... I just got it today and I really like my new shoes... Seems to be LALA but they are fashionable... Cool!



No comments: