Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hey There!

It has been weeks that I haven't updated my blog. My weeks were interesting and fun!

  1. Would like to inform you all that I'm officially graduated from TARC. Feel great that I need not to study at there anymore, but kinda missing the college life of mine.
  2. On the same day, I went out with my buddies for celebration. From night to the next day, kinda joyful!
  3. I'd been to Singapore for 5 days. This was the first time I went there and of cause this was my first time to take flight... I enjoyed the trip a lot although during the trip there were something disturbed us...

Well, recently the damn-Malaysia-Boleh-TMNET is not functioning well, which caused me kinda lazy to upload my photos here. Therefore, would appreciate that you will click my facebook icon on the left-hand side of the blog to view the photos that I've taken during these past weeks.

Upnext? Hmmmm, I think I'll back to the dull life again and I'll be moving back to Kedah this coming May.

Perhaps I'll do myself a new tattoo again before my day back to Kedah... Wait for my update ya.. XD

No comments: