Friday, March 5, 2010

Who is she?

Watching SNSD's new single - "Oh!". While I was enjoying their cute dance, suddenly saw a girl who looked familiar... felt like she is one of my friends. But I had no idea, perhaps I was so keen to have a pretty girl friend I think.

Then, I watched this MV all over again, meanwhile I was clicking my facebook and saw a new update from my friend. "Memories Etude", her profile picture suddenly stunned me for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 seconds... (Perhaps XD).. I felt like, oh my gosh... I got an artist friend!

Don't believe? Scroll down and compare!

Jessica from Korea Female Group - SNSD

Stephanie Yong Tau Fu from my facebook friends list


Aren't they look alike? Oh gosh! How come? That Yong Taufu so rude one, why she looks alike with Jessica? Hahahahaa...

Happy lor, Yong Tau Fu?

2 comments:

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

Choose a better pic la if u wanna post. LOL
And i'm not rude at all =D *muka peramah*

JiN said...

this pic is the most alike one mah... haha