Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cultures of Malaysia VS Japan

Malaysia's culture, all this while I never realised how does it go. Until yesterday, when I was having Mcd alone at KLCC... suddenly it reminded me of something regarding our culture with others'

Taking Mcd as example,

Normally after we finished the meal, we would for sure put the plate and the rubbish on the table and eventually letting the cleaner to keep it away.

But I remember when I was still working in OCBC Bank, I saw a gang of Japanese had their lunch at Mcdonald too. After they finished their meal, they automatically kept away their rubbish and the plates... That stunned me! Because all this while I never did that!

Don't you think that our education, I mean in term of manner issue is having some problems? I personally think it is...

Maybe next time I would propose this idea to Mcdonald if I become the creative director of advertisement company. XD

No comments: