Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday Fever Night!

Been wanting to go for clubbing all this while. I think the last time I visited to club was 5 years ago, when I was still living with the ghost fellows. I remember I was flirted by a sexy girl but then I didn't know how to handle her. Gosh~~ wasted!

Back to yesterday, I was ready for all possible flirtings~ regardless from girls or guys, don't care la!

The outcome, yup... wasn't what I'd expected for:- a fat lady was trying to rub her butts with mine when I was dancing. I never knew about it until my friends told me. LMAO!

4 of us, didn't really get the chance to have crush with others. Simply we had to look after one another due to the overcrowded in the club. It was like, 2 uncles and 2 aunties were "syiok sendiri" to shake themselves.

Finally, one of the aunties (surname starts with Liew) insisted to leave at around 2am as she wanted to sleep so much. And I could see the remainings (inclusive of myself) were kinda disappointing because it wasn't enough for us.

But thanked to her too, as we left earlier... else, I think I would probably collapse, just like our Mr Yap. haha~

A short one to describe him:
Talked in slow motion, kept on scolding me with sorta "D" words and "M" words (which he doesn't use to say all that). Well, his behaviour didn't really piss me off, instead I was amused by all his responses.. haha :D

And the consequences after clubbing, I found myself difficult to fall asleep at first and eventually I didn't sleep for whole night. After helping out my friend to move my table to his car, I was totally collapsed and been hibernating from morning till noon.

Yeah, I am lame chop~ tease me please, haha!

p/s: thank god that I didn't throw out this time eventhough I gotta feeling once. I don't wanna be the joke of the day, well... at least someone has become the one who we can tease at... Haha~

No comments: