Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday

Woke up early in the morning, 6am...oh gosh..that's crazy~As usual, I couldn't sleep due to the Left 4 Dead again..alright, I was too tense of it..those zombies kept on popping out from my mind when I closed my eyes..

And so, I got prepared rather than doing nothing..heading to my sis's house at 7++am.

Kinda good mood today, as I could imagine I was dancing while listening to my favorite pop songs..that's how a nut's behaviour ya..I know~ :P

As I was too free, therefore I took out my camera and took the picture of the StarLine LRT when it approached..Here it is, nice shot? haha...
Well, I took about half an hour to wait my bro-in law to come and pick me up..Sigh, since I have no car..what to do? Have to fully rely on him...
So happy when I saw my family members once I reached my sis's house..first 2 persons to welcome me were Sushi and Jie Yi..Sushi is (was) my eldest sis's indo maid..anyway, today would be her last day to serve for us...I suppose she has already reached her motherland now..Alright, farewell Sushi~ (Gosh, I couldn't stand she kept calling me 'abang'..as I'm older than her few months..Ish~~)

(Ini Sushi, cannot be eaten..xP)


Besides napping, for most of the time I spent with my nephews and niece...Here they are...

(In Photo: Jun (Front), Xiang (Middle), Yun (Back))

There are still 2 kids were not included...aka Shen and Yi..

And then, enjoyed my mum's Home Made "Yan Chai"..made by Red Dragon Fruit..That's super delicious~ I couldn't stop eating!


Best! Healthy one without any chemical pigment..all in nature! :)

Highlight of the day, my baby - Jun...He is sooooo cute! Kinda chubby and likes to laugh...

well, of course, he didn't laugh in this photo..as he was stunned because of my camera...

At night, we had our dinner at Danau Kota as my bro-in-law intended to send me home..weee...Nice capture...

(Ommmmmphhh~)

Meanwhile, behind our table...there was a samseng couple was quarreling....and we were kinda scared..scared of they might begin to fight anytime...Luckily, nothing happened as we left..God bless...)

That's my Sunday...simple but nice..:)

No comments: