Thursday, April 1, 2010

My new baby

Just got myself done a new tattoo yesterday, it is on my neck .

At least this time, I wasn't moody and I was in happy and exciting mood instead. The only I felt bad is that, I couldn't grab my chance to meet my beloved Bobo~ alright, I previous tattoo which was done by her wasn't that perfect... therefore I would rather choose a tattooist that is much more experienced than her. (sigh, sorry Bobo)

There she is, my new tattooist - Kinki, who starts her tattoo career since she was 18 years old. She was interviewed by a lot medias due to her amazing tattoo skill, as well as herself whose body is filled with bundles of tattoo. (You may view her in my facebook)

And here is my new tattoo:


If you can read mandarin words, center part is actually my surname or my family name. The outer layer of the tattoo is precisely a sun-shape tattoo. To further on, the sun represents us, the Ong siblings which consist of my 4 sisters, my brother and I. And the "Wang", indicating my daddy and mummy, who brought us here to the world!

I like this tattoo very much, well, it brings a lot meanings! Guess what, I would stop doing myself tattoo already... too soon for me to get another new one from now on... and if I do so, I think my mum will nag at me again... I think few years after la~

No comments: