Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Financial Recession

My good-holiday-mood was bothered again! Darn it that my handphone that I've just used for less than 1 year is not functioning already!

Well, I should say... sometimes I do have kinda predictive power. Few days ago, I was attracted by my friend's new Iphone. And due to its high-tech facilities, I was amazed and eventually I voiced out something not really nice to listen (well, acted on behalf of my handphone).

I said:"oh my gosh, I think I'm going to change Iphone soon!"

I think my little handphone wasn't happy to hear it and then last 2 days, I couldn't switch it on anymore!

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

Apart from this,

I don't have much $$ left! Gosh, I hate to ask $$ from my dad... Sigh~

What to do? I'm lazy to find a job for myself mah~ Yoooooo~


That's it! Grrr!

No comments: