Friday, April 9, 2010

Noobie's luck?

Guess what, for these continuously 2 days, I got the chance to know two pro-level photographers from my facebook.

Well, I feel kinda excited because they are just like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in photography field! And proud to say that, I wasn't the one who added them but they added me in prior... Is this my luck ya? I'm soooo happy!

Steven Goh
28 years old
Was interviewed by Ai Fm regarding his outsanding photoshooting

Peter Tan

Age: Unknown (but he is also a scorpio)

Uncountable awards have been won by him!

Oh my gosh, it was just like a dream of mine that suddenly two superstars become my friends! And Steven was so kind enough that answered all my noob questions regarding DSLR... and I got his msn address! Yippie!

I am soooo exciting now! :D

No comments: