Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo editor, I'm lovin' it!

Lately, just got myself started to involve in photo-editing, which previously I had no idea how to make it. The reason was simply because I had a bad taste in those colouring stuffs. :P

Yesterday, I read a Chinese magazine which are designed for those secondary students. And so coincident was that, I found these few pages that were actually to introduce the websites which are for photo-editing.

Hence, without using photoshop, I could actually edit out the photos as per below. Well, still have ways to improve but somehow I like the outcomes so much!
Last but not least, I would like to share the websites I mentioned just now.....absolutely not requiring any installation, all work online!
  1. www.pixlr.com (currently using)
  2. www.splashup.com (haven't tried)
  3. www.tugai.net (haven't tried)
  4. www.pic.sdodo.com (haven't tried)
  5. www.iephotoshop.com (tried but abit tedious)

I guess I'm starting to be addicted in "beautifying" my photos already. That's not really a good thing because my photos aren't that pure anymore.

Tahan, Ong Chin Han~ Tahan~ :S




6 comments:

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

hey nice one!! keep it up!!

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

ohhh~ so free ar
edit mine also larh ;D

JiN said...

thanks Ei Ei ~~ :D

Jessica: when u wanna be my model ah? haha

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

you pay me ah?
u pay me then of course no prob la =D

JiN said...

like that bully a freelance photographer meh? somemore im juz a newbie... haiyooo

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

aiyo all also like that de lar~
where to find free model for u wor lol
ok la i kira u cheaper la XD