Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Money Money, come back la!

First time ever, I withdrew out such a big amount of cash (approximately RM 16k) in order for me to buy bankdraft that is precisely to pay for my University's tuition fees.

One word to describe my mood at that moment: STRESS

Hatiku berdebar-debar ketika berjalan dari CIMB Bank ke RHB Bank. Memang lah, takut tiba-tiba makhluk jahat akan merompak aku lah...

Why didn't I just request the bankdraft from CIMB Bank since my monies are all there? Simple, because it was offering a suck rate! Damn expensive lah~

And finally, I got my bankdraft and I hereby declare myself as bankruptcy... sigh, I really spent a lot for my upcoming UK study.


Well, I thought I was the one who would obtain the lowest rate... but...my friends told me that they got even lower rate than mine! Geramnya aku!!!!

Never mind then, once it is done, never regret!

Here I come, UK!!!!

No comments: