Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Totally down

It was 10.30 in the morning, someone called me while I was still sleeping. The first thing that came into my mind when I saw my sister's name appeared in my handphone screen - "Oh gosh, something's wrong~" Indeed, something was really wrong!

"Ah boy, please get ready yourself and bring more shirts, ah ma seems like in severe situation already!" My sister told me with a serious tone.

I was in panic mood at that moment, because according to my sister, my grandma's brain was damaged for more than 50% percent already. I really hoped that my grandma could get well but the current situation didn't really favourable. Hence, I worshipped wholeheartly in the hope of letting me to visit my grandma for the very last time, while she is still alive.....

We began our journey at 4 in the afternoon, I tried to ease my mood by playing my PSP... but the situation really bothered me a lot. I really hoped that all were just a joke whereby my grandma was actually awaking and very healthy one.....

Night time, we reached Penang. My mood was totally down when once I stepped in Island Hospital. The heartbeat of mine kept on increasing from time to time, it was like..... I had to sit for my exam... or pending for the release of my result....

The door of the lift opened, we walked out of it and tried to seek for the familiar faces... we saw our relatives who were standing outside one of the rooms. Their faces were all the same - depressing and serious. I quickly rushed in the room to look for my grandma.....

The scene really stunned me a lot when at first I saw my grandma, who was lying on the bed. I couldn't recognise her anymore as her face was extremely pale, her face figures changed a lot... which I totally couldn't accept it....Seeing her lying there motionless, with the mouth opened there... my tears burst out from my eyes instantly... It was really heartaching!

We tried to call her and talk to her, hoping that she could at least hear what we were talking. And once in a while, she was like giving us some indications and responses that she could actually hear what we were talking actually.

I was totally down at that moment... because few weeks ago...my grandma was still in ok-situation... but weeks after, she was already in unconsciousness.. I missed her suddenly.. I truly hoped that she could call me "ah boy" once again... but ... it was impossible already...

No comments: