Thursday, May 20, 2010

520


Today is 20 May 2010. 520, in Chinese simply means that "I love you". Well I never realised today would have such a meaningful indication until I saw few friends in my facebook posted this sorta thingy.

Come to think of it, I think I never told someone wholeheartly that I love that person so much. All I had was just some puppy loves and also nasty loves. I haven't really fallen in love so deep before.

Low Huei Ping has Lee Mun Keong
Liew Ker Yin has Ah Bin
Lau Chiew Lian has Lim Eng Chuan
Chan Ngai Choong has Lee Pay Wey
Mah Vin Yam has Teh Lay Theng

Well, seeing my buddies' having their very own valentines, I begin to ask myself: Who do I have actually? I'm having myself all this while. I got myself messed up most of the time.

I ain't bad looking, my personalities aren't really bad... but what's wrong with me?

So sarcastic to say all that... sigh... I guess I'm starting to be envious again, LMAO!

So, how about you? Who loves you?

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

got ppl wants you but you dont wan only..
u wanna choose correctly..
man man lai buddy...

JiN said...

cheh, nobody wan me~ u jiao jiao la