Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Black day?

Yesterday morning, I was waken up by my mum. Well, I had to be driver recently ever since my sister involved in accident last week. Therefore, I had to drive to the damn Pantai Hospital again in order for my sister to visit her personal doctor again.

It was really a dull day because my role was just to be a full-time driver yesterday. From Sungai Petani, I drove to Autocity, then to my sister's company in order for her to submit her MCs and finally had to drive her to her house to take her stuffs.

I had a short nap as I was at my sister's house. After this, we decided to leave and head to Sungai Petani again to watch movie.

As I was driving out of the garden, I had a kind of weird feeling, in terms of there was something unusual on my car. I immediately voiced out:"I think I got to check the car for a while..."

Indeed, one of the tyres was blown out! At that moment, I was like... "oh gosh, how could this happen to me!" To be honest, it has been 5 years I got my driving license, and this was the first time I faced this situation. I really had no idea to change the back-up tyre eventhough last time I faced the same situation before when the time I sat my friend's car.

And thanked god that, not far from my sister's house, there was a workshop. My mum kept on repeating "Amitabha" for the sake that we were blessed. Yeah, we were really lucky, and I can't imagine if I didn't realise anything and just drove in the highway... what would be the consequence! I dare not to imagine!!! Finally my mum spent RM270 in order to replace a new tyre... Sigh!




And to check clearly on the flat tyre, we actually saw a steel-type stuff stuck in it. It was thick, man!
And I have no idea what's wrong on that day, it was just like a black day of ours... Guess what, whilst I was driving at highway, I accidentally ran over an iguana which suddenly crossed the road...
I could feel its bones were crashed by my car... ewwwwww~ Disgusting!
On the way, my mum suddenly voiced out: "Ya hor, you (pointed at my sister) haven't bathed by using the flower water hor?"
Ya pun hor, maybe my sister's bad luck still existing! Itu lah, we weren't doing well yesterday....
Believe it or not? I choose to believe in that.....

No comments: