Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kampung Ulu Sedaka

I was bored currently, simply because I have nothing special to do. Hence, I thought of going somewhere which I used to go last time but it has been years I didn't visit there - Kampung Ulu Sedaka. (Also known as Sedaka)

When I was in form 2, I loved to go there by cycling. Well, the distance between my house to Sedaka is approximately 4.1km, which is not so far one. (Nona.net, n.a) I remember that time I visited there was because to meet a good friend of mine who was staying there. We would have our chit-chat session somewhere at there until the late of evening.

Sedaka, doesn't change much when I visited there yesterday. I really had an enjoyable and relaxing moment there. Well, I guess my KL friends would love this kinda place.



I miss the moment when I hanged out with my good friends, who used to be a gang.... cycled to Sedaka. Wow, I can't believe that it was 8 years ago... Gosh, I'm getting older already...

No comments: