Saturday, May 22, 2010

My dreams

Was watching Glee episode 19 moment ago, well that episode was precisely talking about "Dream". And the dream of Artie in the drama impressed me a lot. Further, he had disability in walking but he hoped that he could be a dancer if his paralyzed legs could be healed. He knew that the possibility for him to stand up was actually zerolising, but he did have this dream!

And back to me again... how many dreams of mine had actually come true? I mean, plenty of them... I suppose...

I thought of being a model, but I'm just a 173cm-guy.

I thought of being a dancer, but I don't really move on and try to be.

I thought of being an actor, but it seems that being an actor has to go through a lot obstacles...

I thought of being a pop-singer, but it seems that kind of unrealistic... Like my cousin, who was an ex-singer in local music industry... Look at what he is doing now? An unknown permanent resident in United Kingdom.


Well, I have no idea what I want actually... the one that I'm doing currently is not what I was demanding all this while.

Alright, it seems impossible but I truly hope that when the time I wake up tomorrow. I could be what I've dreamt of!

*Dream of Little Dream of Me - Louis Armstrong*


XOXO

No comments: