Monday, May 3, 2010

To Pantai Murni


Pantai Murni 1, originally uploaded by sean14och.

It has been ages that I didn't visit Pantai Murni already. I think the last time I visited there should be the time when I was just graduated from secondary school.

A short brief about Pantai Murni:

Pantai Murni, which is located at Sg Yan Besar, Kedah. It takes about 20 minutes from my house to reach there. Well, so sarcastic one is that... the beach isn't as beautiful as you imagine... because the people there are "educated" to throw rubbish everywhere at Pantai Murni. Therefore, although it is a nice place to relax yourself, but then you for sure will be bothered by those dirty stuffs.

I reach there at 6pm yesterday, hoping to have a glimpse on the sunset. But finally, as my sister was afraid of the crowded "IBAB", therefore we left earlier to avoid any possible conflict.

Few photos I've captured... and amongst them, I like this photo the most... Hehe, I'm improving my photography skill now~~ ^.^

No comments: