Sunday, May 16, 2010

Age of Maturity


IMG_3996, originally uploaded by sean14och.

Attended my hometown friend's wedding dinner yesterday night. This would be my first time attended the wedding ceremony of my closed friend. Also, this was my first time issued the red packet to my friend.

Gosh, can't deny that I'm getting older already. My friend was married already (same age with me)! And I don't even have a girlfriend now!

Come to think of that, we used to spend the joyful moment together when we were at younger ages... We joked around and teased one another.

Time flies.... perhaps we will have less chances to hang out already. Simply because she is officially becoming a "woman" from now on. I feel proud of her, yet I was kinda down... This is what we called "Life".

Our joyful moment was like a candle which was burning, it was bright and adorable. Gradually, the light of the candle was getting weaker and weaker and finally it went out.

When it went out... we have to light it up again. Just like our life, end of a story in our life indicates the beginning of another story in our life as well.

Cheer to the Just-Married-Girl~~ Ch'ng Miau Ying!

No comments: