Friday, September 25, 2009

My outing with family

Been to Perlis yesterday with my family members, well, it wasn't all of them but most of them. We took about 3 hours to reach Perlis, well....a far journey and I didn't really like it as it was too bored to be just sitting in the car and doing nothing.


Anyhow, we arrived our destination - Gua Kelam around 5pm...seeing the signboard stated that it would be closing at 5.30pm...immediately,we rushed in the cave once my sister paid for the entrance fees.

Well, nothing special was attracting me actually. It just that the scene was quite easing and relaxing. Going through the cave, I could feel how amazing the natural power was...

Too bad that it began to rain heavily once we walked out from the cave...(wasted)...

And as we spent half an hour in the cave only, thus....I reckoned all of us would feel wasteful by just going this place. Then, on the way, we saw ostriches field...those kids were so happy to see the ostriches!

Enjoy the photos!













Something that really made all of us laughed when our Ruo Xuan asked:"Why obstrich doesn't wear shoes?"
Another thing that basically making us laughed was that my sister answered her:"Because the shoes size don't fit to the obstrich's feet..."
In night, we headed to Kuala Perlis to have our seafood dinner....yeah, it has been a long time I didn't have such nice dinner, especially with my beloved family....


Yeah, my holidays will be ending soon.....a lot of outstanding stuffs to be done once I get back to Kuala Lumpur again... (Sigh~)

No comments: