Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Second War Of Mine

Just ended my second war this morning, yeah....extremely tough one...the night before, I totally didn't sleep at all, simply due to the pressure of sitting this paper...

Here it is, Commercial Bank Management..taught by our most beloved Tho...(seems to be sarcastic ya..) Yup, we got nothing so called "guideline" from him.....13 chapters, all have to study! That's ridiculous!

During the examination, alright....I admit I didn't put my best effort to do the questions...as my brain was overloaded already....Just tried my best...Sigh...

Today, a special scene I could observe during this examination....quite alot candidates who I thought they are considered as "good" one left earlier....which was quite surprising me actually, especially when one of them left after the examination was held for about 45 minutes only...Perhaps this time is really a big trouble for us already....

Like one of my friends mentioned...CBM equalised to "Confirm Boleh Mati"....Quite sarcastic but funny actually...well, I've done it with my best effort....hopefully I won't in "Failed" category....really, not this time!





Well well, since the final exam is coming...my room is in "messy" situation...notes being thrown everything...Oops, if you realise...a twilight and a comic are spreaded there too... xP


All the best JiN...3 more to go, I know it's tiring...but just boost up your motivation! All the best to myself, and my friends!

2 comments:

jenny said...

commercial banking management?
bout wat d?
paiseh i din study so duno~~
hahaXD
one of finance course?
u must kampateh ya!!!
support u oways!~~~~
u wont fail d~
i will pray for u ya!
hahaXD

JiN said...

hmmm...about managing bank lo....to maximise return and to reduce risk of a bank lo....

thanks ya, i will gambatte de~ thanks for ur praying oso...hehe~ appreciate neh~