Thursday, September 3, 2009

What if, what if?

Had myself a dream yesterday night, well to be more corrective...should be this morning (around 8am, where I just started to sleep for 4 hours)

Here's the dream's content...it was back to my primary school time, where I needed to return those borrowed textbooks to the teacher-in-charged, a.k.a Miss Goay...

Cut short the story, finally she intended to punish me as she suspected me did something illegal on the textbook...well, of course I didn't and I denied it...

Finally, she was totally pissed off and pointed her cane on me....and if you know me well, if someone tried to libel me, I will get pissed off as well. Immediately I grabbed the cane and pointed back to her again..and yelled at her:"I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T DO THAT!"

*End of the story*

Moral of the story:
  1. I could do that (being fierce to that person) now if someone really did that on me.
  2. When I was kid, I dared not to voice out my thought.
  3. The primary school teachers are mostly sucks, they didn't listen to your explanation. Anything just "rotan first, talk later"
  4. I will guide my children next time, to voice out what they think is unfair for them. Not like me last time, got misunderstood by teacher and punished by them. Not even telling my mum regarding this matter.
  5. I'm vengeful. I could remember all these things even they were about 10 years ago.

No comments: