Friday, September 4, 2009

We won!

I hereby to announce, the first round of my war - Won! Therefore, after the paper we decided to go Ramadan Bazaar that located at Wangsa Maju area...well, actually it was me who so keen to go there to buy my "Papa John"...yup, thanks my buddies for accompanying me to buy the Papa John~

Well, seriously I felt like we had already finished our whole exam session...oh my gosh, I think no one will behave so relaxing just like us at this kind of critical period. Yup, so happy that I bought myself a "Papa John" and also a "Murtabak Ayam".. (Yummy yummy~)

Our dinner

Siao Kia Mah is behaving noob


Ini cha poh thought she is pretty with her pose.. (elleh)
Hurray, talk about food..I'm starting to feel hungry again... owh~~ alright alright, I should stop now...My stomach is growling now... Tata~~

2 comments:

jenny said...

hahaXD
finish exam a??

JiN said...

finish one paper, still hav four more to go... :( But we are just like finishing all already...