Saturday, September 26, 2009

Simple Life

Still having my holidays now, today I brought my mum, sister, my nephews and niece to supermarket located at Gurun. Well, simply for them to have shopping there.

I got nothing to shop, hence, I brought one of my nephews to the Arcade Centre. I felt abit funny to see this kid playing the robot game...

Near evening, I have nothing to do and just went out from my house. Guess what, I saw little puppies! My mum told me recently there is a dog which approached to our house and tended to stay at here permanently. Yup, she is a "bitch" of course (haha, kinda rude), months after....she was pregnant and subsequently delivered the babies. The little puppies are freaking cute! Total 6 of them, well....this semester break, I'm quite happy to have it in my hometown ya!

Meanwhile, as I am the tallest in my family...thus my mum tended to "fully utilise" and treat me as her "tool" to pluck Longans from the tree. Fyi, we planted a Longan tree outside of our house.
Thanked to my height, we got a lot Longans! Hehe, proud of myself.

Last but not least, enjoy the photos that were randomly taken by me today! :)






No comments: