Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That's how my house's going

Got back to my hometown since 2 days ago, yeah....I feel good for this time because I have a chance to meet my beloved nephews and nieces here.

Each of them are growing up gradually, especially the eldest one whom is in standard 3 now...Owh, that is too soon...I remember he is just a small baby back in years ago...but now can speak out his own mind to me already, I'm abit surprised of that.

Other than this, my dad and bro are trying to make my house to be "luxury" one...yup, quite alot of renovations regarding my house were being made when I wasn't at here....As a result, I'm also being surprised because of these as well~

Alot funny things occured these few days, quite relaxing for me to see those kids are playing around, although the scene is abit annoying and noisy but then it tended to ease my pressure....which I've accumulated it since the beginning of my final exam...

No worries now, I'm enjoying my holidays now...Yippie!

Attached are some updates for my house...Enjoy!
The New LCD Plasma TV bought by my bro

Cute nephew when he was sleeping in car

My Ruo Xuan, hehe~

Taken yesterday night, the sleeping positions of Aunty and her nephew..
Up next, I drove my bro's new car - Honda City! Stay tunned!




2 comments:

jenny said...

wow~
can i hv ur LCD tv??
hahaXD
ur bro's new car?
honda city new version??
i think u sure vyvy enjoy ur holiday at hometown!
hahaXD

JiN said...

LCD ah, come and get it lo...

yeah, enjoying now