Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Old doesn't go, New wouldn't come!

I was doing my revision for the last time before sitting for my Multinational Finance paper. Meanwhile, I was formatting computer as the darn AVG anti-virus software blocked my pirated Window XP again...

It was dull especially in this kinda moment, where it was extremely quiet in this early in the morning i.e. 4am. Suddenly thought of using my handphone to listen to some relaxing musics. When I picked it up, I saw the screen showed "No network coverage". At first I didn't really care of it as I knew that it might due to Maxis's technical problem again.

But the situation didn't change after few hours, after I'd tried to switch my handphone off and on for several times. I was panicked now, kept on blaming on my new phone as recently it did have sort of minor problems. But finally, everything was cleared when I exchanged my sim card with my buddies'. Their phone couldn't access to my sim card as well when they inserted mine into their handphones.

Certified, my sim card "passed away"...and my apology to my handphone, as I blamed it too much...

Thus, after our lunch...thanked to our Skinny Michelle again, for accompanied me to go KLCC purposely, in order for me to replace a new sim card. And I wouldn't expect that the Maxis Centre's service was so efficient, where I could get my new sim card in just about 10 minutes and it was activated within 5 minutes! Unbelievable!

Got back my old number, phew....luckily I still can get back this phone number as it is so much important for me...You know la, do big business already...HAHA~

Yeah, I know they're not special...but still would like to share the photos with you all... :)
Old Sim Card
New Sim Card (Nice?)

If you notice, you can see the differences of the chips, in terms of their sizes.
(Hehe, the background is my notes....still struggling for my examination, well...it's going to be the last one)

2 comments:

jenny said...

wow~
maxis centre service so good a??
but luckily u can get back ur phone no~
if not then sure u hv to inform frens 1 by 1
haha~
kampateh for ur last paper!!!

JiN said...

LOL, my exam is finished since few days ago...anyway, thanks for ur blessing...appreciating it!