Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Towards the End

I've been doing nothing these few days. It seems to be boring but then I'm quite relaxing. A Chinese Idiom used to say: "The sunset is infinitely lovely, but dusk is approaching". My relaxing life is towards the end somehow.

Quite reluctant for me to begin again this such a pressure life again. But what to do? I have to face it, an opportunity for me to learn and grow up.

This coming semester, it will be the last one for me to be in TAR College. What I could say is, hundreds of feeling I'm having now. Good one is that, I will no longer need to suffer with the student life. Simultenously, bad one would be...I won't be a student anymore. Kinda compromise for myself.

My nature, which tends to be pessimistic one, always think of those stuffs that make me worry of. Sigh, really...I got a lot stuffs need to be worried and settled now.

No idea, just bear with it....I don't want to care so much already!

No comments: