Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1.34am

1.34am, I was reading New Moon eagerly, trying to make myself to be totally fallen into the world of Isabella Swam. "Oh, Jacob was trying to fix the motorcycle for Bella...owh....Bella thought of Edward, who left her at Forks..." My mind mixed up with alot this kinda stuffs while I was reading it...and trying to imagine how tough Isabella had to go through without the existence of Edward.

What I could say is, I was totally fallen in the world of New Moon now...

Suddenly, I heard of the alarm of fire engine, its sound was coming nearer and nearer. I showed my head out of the window, just wondered where did it head to. And there I saw, the fire engine was heading into my condominium. That moment, I thought that somewhere of my condominium might have been caught fire again...as it occurred last week, when I was still at hometown...(alright, that was according to Ms Liew Chen Yee).

Minutes later, a police car approached to my condominium...all my thoughts changed immediately...Instead of catching fire, I thought of another thing now...."Oh gosh, could it be...someone jumped ** again?"

Fyi, my condominium is such a famous place for those who were highly pessimistic to end their entire life. Thus, you can't totally blame me for cursing someone might jump ** again....

Then, I felt like I was Bella at that moment...trying to brave enough....intended to go out to find out the truth...Ok, I know I was in insanity situation, simply because that I might be exposing to the risk of "seeing something that I wasn't supposed to see". But anyhow, I still wanted to have a look on it.

Walked out from my house, intending to take the lift down to see if "anything" I was able to find out. But, as I almost reached the lifts area, I saw a fireman and a policeman, who was taking a M16...walking out from one of the lifts...

"Oh my god, GUN?! What the hell is going on my living area? Furthermore at the floor I'm staying now...Murderer? Theives? Insane?" My mind was trying to come out with something logically.

Not far away from my sight, I saw there were crowded....consisted of firemen and policemen...in addition with some sort of "kepoh" residents. Somehow, I dared not to walk nearer as I scared there might be any "unforseen circumstance" occurred. I was all in "ready" position if "anything" happened, that might need me to run as far as and as fast as I could.

Moment later, I saw firemen tried to use some equipments to break the front door of that house...Oh my, it must be very severe inside..."Maybe someone is trying to kill himself inside?" I was wondering again...but what I observed from far away of that house, I could see the crowd was becoming more and more...My mind told me, "Hmmm, should be safe enough to go nearer gua...."

So I did walk nearer to have a look....but with sort of nervous...I could feel the butterflies in my stomach...I was abit excited of this...wondering if I could see anything that could be my hot topic for my blog...

As I reached outside of that house, those "kepoh" residents were no longer standing there, instead they dismissed gradually....but what the fun? I was still in blur situation! I didn't even know what was happening! How could it be?! I didn't even see any victim or ermmm....."dirty stuff".....Then later, I heard of an Indian Uncle, who was complaining to the Chinese girl, who were standing quite beside me...yup, also one of the "kepoh" fella.

"What la, make noise only....what time is it now, oh my god...." Indian Uncle said grudgingly.

"Yala, purposely called firemen, somemore policemen...GUN somemore...haha...what la!" Chinese girl replied amusedly.

I tried to be in their conversation, and succeeded. The Indian Uncle spoke to me.

"Sigh, really la...late night already...2am now ah, called fire engine come, somemore the alarm so loud, scare no people can hear it is it?" He complained to me.

I was in blur situation and replied him:"Oh? Ohhhhhhh"....well, pretended that I knew what was going on.

Then he continued,"Really la, what for call so many firemen and policemen......to open the front gate for him?! Alarm somemore, want to celebrate for locking himself in the house is it?"

Finally I got what he meant already, after he mentioned the "key words"....

In a nutshell, that house's front gate wasn't functioning which caused the fella being locked inside the house. I assumed that the fella called the firemen to break the front gate for him but then there was sort of misunderstanding occurred, which resulted the emergence of policemen eventually.

*End of the Story*

10 comments:

Lim Shin Na said...

ahahahaha...nice one! i thought u gonna tell me about some kidnapping or whatsoever...hahahahahah ^^ but then again, thank God nothin happened le. U were there ma....

JiN said...

choi....i dun reali hope got "anything" happened leh...touch wood!

jenny said...

walao~
ur neighbour so funny a??
haha^_^

JiN said...

erm....i dun even knw who is he...never get to knw each other....

jenny said...

haiz~
nowadays~
even stay beside ur house~
u oso nvr know each other!!
coz all become busy busy busy~
early morning go out~
late night jz back home~
haha^_^

Lim Shin Na said...

ei...twilight nicce meh? i got buy the books. The movie sucks le. The book wasn't what i expected le~

JiN said...

maybe nt your cup of tea gua....dont forget it's hot sell novel after the emergence of harry potter lo

MicHeLLe said...

aiyo...1st person say twilight movie sucks...sei lo...

shareen said...

Its weird for a guy to imagine himself in the position of Bella. What the heck is wrong with you?!?!? hahaha..

Btw, are you team Edward or team Jacob?? I need to know whether we're on the same line, or not..lol

JiN said...

i would Jacob....for now la....hehe...and i wasnt imagining im Bella...just imagine her situation...thats it...