Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Transformation of Myself!

Well well, really thank to my this dude, Barbie Isabella Tan Sye Blink! She "stole" my photo at my friendster account and tried to amend my outlook...well, kinda....erm...surprising after her amendment.

Original of myself, Ok ok...I know I'm pretending to be cute...
Amendment No.1:
My skin became fairer...well, she told me she made my face to be wider...any difference?

Amendment No.2:
I suppose you can see the difference..yeah, I can be a "lenglui" actually...HAHA!

Special credit and thanks to this Barbie fella: Tan Sye Ling, The Isabella in Twilight..HAHAHA!

2 comments:

bell said...

what stole...i got ask for permission...

stop repeating barbie..and the stupid isabella!!!!!!

grrrrrr...u still highlight it with blue font~~

UNCLE ONG CHIN HANZI !!!!!

JiN said...

harrr....i din say any "stupid" word in my blog hor....

haiyo, thank u mah...so ma highligh ur name laaa...isabella so "pretty" today.