Friday, May 1, 2009

Day before going back to Kedah

Current - 2.31am....counting down! 5 hours and 29 minutes to go! Yeah, I'll be going back to my hometown, Kedah since Chinese New Year...still okay la...tried before, 1 year didn't back hometown.....I'm becoming numb in this already, really~

Although I'm abit reluctant to take bus, but still I have to take...else, how do I go back to Kedah wor? Aiks, 6 hours' journey, sitting in the bus and doing nothing....who would be looking for it wor? You tell me la!

Therefore, a detailed planning has been come out by myself...to settle this kinda problem! Yup, my preparation...was quite in detail! PSP, NDS, MP3 were all prepared in order to solve my boredom~meanwhile, I've brought a extremely thick novel - Harry Potter....so that I could read it in order to hyphotise myself to sleep in bus...Hehe, good one!

Besides, in order to make myself to sleep longer...if possible, one slumber "terus sampai" Kedah...I tried not to sleep as much as I could now....yeah, just hope I can sleep in bus....somemore very deep one....Clever wor, Ong Chin Han!

Yaya, going to miss Kuala Lumpur! I'm sure for that! All there are alot stuffs that basically bind me....for instance....most important and annoyed me one - Fitness First...Ahhhh, I can't live without it! I've paid the fee for May already, but won't be visiting it for almost one week! Arghhh! So wasteful and kinda slowing down my progress to build my new image! I think I will extremely miss Fitness First....wuwu~

Of course, not only Fitness First la....sure I'm going to miss my buddies! Who "sama-sama" measured roads with me throughout this semester break....Yeah, is that few person that I used to campur-campur with-Barbie Low, Jibye Choong and Ngau Fei!

Dear Barbie Low:
"Hoi Barbie, thank you wor....you are so nice leh! Everytime call you out to be water fish you sure come out! Haha.....thanks for accompanied me....at least I wouldn't feel that lonely or bored...Tata Barbie, see you after 10 days or maybe after 2 weeks"

Dear Jibye Choong:
"Oi Jibye, go Johor also diam diam, makai you ah! Leave me alone at KL! Aiyoooo....can't see you for 2 weeks.....can't ang gu gu you...wuwu~ Jibye go go go gym together again k! Haha.....any new updates or gossips regarding 'him'...remember to notify me le wei!"

Dear Ngau Fei:
"Ah Ngau! Don't so ngau lo.......Know you don't like it....but aiya, we treat you as friend only nagged at you....Guai la, didi.....don't let we Big Gor Gor-s and Big Jie Jie worry of you looo~"

Anyway, I feel grateful that I spent my days with them, at least I was happy! Work so much for what la? See how enjoy we are? At least we shared the same happy moments together! Hehe, action lo me!

K la, see you at Kedah...will be updating anything regarding Kedah, if possible....providing my brother allows me to use his lappy...haha~ See ya and check out my blog soon ya. :)

Attached photos are my favourite buddies...oh yeah~ (They are so ugly! Yaik!)


Barbie Low with desperate look. Yeah, a.k.a Zombie in this photo!
Jibye Choong who pretended to be hardworking...(K session still exchanging lecture notes)

Ngau Fei who was forced by me to take photo...Girls there, want to know him? Pay me a steady stream of income, then I'll arrange a date - Just for you and him! Deal?

Oh forget one thing! To Jason Low, abang bagi that Barbie Low...next time come out yamcha la..since you are so desperately to meet me...HAHAHAHAAA.....gambatte to kau the Alpha Girl ya! (Your sis told me! Go boom her la k!)

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

wah since when i said wuwu..i said go alpha wo sob sob...tomolo i die dy sob sob

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

haha sure can....
but tat day ask u out to have dinner together oso dun1 wor...

hahaaaa.... go alpha doesnt mean need to boom a gal wor... nxt time i go boom u ok?? :p