Sunday, May 17, 2009

Where I'm belonging..

Just simply click my photo albums in my computer and accidentally found these...actually I intended to upload when I was still at my hometown. However, due to my laziness and time constraint, therefore....what I could say is...I was totally forgotten about them!

Yup, I took these photos the day before I got back to KL....no reason, suddenly wanted to take...It was the scene that opposite of my house actually...And, it was a place that precisely accompanied me to grow up. Yeah, alot memories from there....which tend to be memorable....

It was evening session, I cycled alone to this place...and honest speaking, it was quite a long time that I didn't cycle..since I came to KL....sort of weird feeling....I felt like, wow! I really grew up alot! Know why? Last time I had problem to ride over it...where my feet wouldn't be able to reach to the land if I sat on the seat. Now? Proud to say, I am so obvious that I really grew taller!

Okay, introducing my this bicycle. Well, it was almost my age actually...erm, or I should say...it is just my younger bro or sis that younger than me few years..LOL...can be considered as an antique already. (erm, does it indicate...I'm an antique as well?) It was my one of the transports that "brought" me to anywhere I intended to go...We had our "bicycles gang" back in my kid time....where we cycled everywhere...no matter how far was it...Farthest distance? Hmmm, around 15KM....if you know Kedah well, it would bring me from Guar Chempedak to Sg Limau already...Crazy? Insane? Hehe...





I cycled along the riverside....it was breezing and relaxing somehow. The freshness of the air tended to ease me...I enjoyed the moment. Hey there, who used to live at big city...you may have to come here once to experience the scene...I suppose you will also have the same feeling...But, it was a bored place though...Hehe...

Subsequently, I stopped my bicycle and side road...took out my camera...and started to capture everything around me....

Paddy Field, nice?

The river that I used to fish at when I was a kid...
Moral of the story, appreciate something when you're still belonging it...Well, for myself....I only realised that there is somewhere that basically is beautiful and nice that located near my house...that I wouldn't realise when I was living there....only after I moved out from there....

7 comments:

jenny said...

hey, guy~
ur hometown look so syok leh~
vy green~
i like ti so much!!

JiN said...

haha, sure u will say nice but for me it isn't that nice coz you will get bored the day after tmr...HAHAHA....

Lim Shin Na said...

hahah..yea..boring place =p

jenny said...

not tmr la!!
maybe after few days~
coz can stay at green places~
quite good!!
abit bored wif city~
haiz~~
ur hoemtown good for relax~
city too stressful for me~

JiN said...

u see me good i see u good la ah dream

Stef said...

u're from kedah? : )

JiN said...

yup, precisely from kedah...