Monday, May 11, 2009

Days at Kedah

I'm here about 1 week plus already....well, my nose still as usual, doesn't well functioning...for instance, my nose is kinda stuck inside which resulted sort of breathe problem. Besides, really no idea I would continuously sneeze for few times if I started to sneeze once.....Alright, I admit that I'm really really weak to stay at my own house.....because I would never had this kinda problem when I stayed at KL....

Will be going back to KL soon, this coming Wednesday. My mind is kinda complicated now...I feel like, it is too soon for me to step in back to KL again..since I still have plenty of holidays. But then in contrast, I couldn't stay longer at Kedah as I have few things to settle....Firstly, my KL's house rental fee still hasn't been paid to the house owner...well, as I am the leader of the house...quite tedious and highly responsibility. Secondly, that damn Fitness First is trying to find me some problems again....shit ah, without my consent, the fella deducted my saving account's money started from this month....but then I've already paid them by cash during end of April...what the fun is that? Going to shoot them kau kau as soon as I reach KL.....Kanasai Fitness First, damn money face!

My days at my hometown, well....kinda relaxing but boring....Recently fell in love with "Twilight"...where I spent most of my time to read it.....Like the story and it makes me to have sort of willing to love someone deeply...haha...I'm so desperate recently after reading this love novel....Meanwhile, I spent most of my time too...on sleeping...Totally agreed with this sentence, "Home Sweet Home"....I could sleep so deep and tight, well, provided it is in the noon period....In contrast, I couldn't sleep well during night....sigh, totally super duber no idea about it!

One thing that is not much different with my KL life is that, I tend to face to computer screen in order to spend the rest of my time...yeah, I watched shows by using my bro's laptop..and it is so sarcastic that, I seldom switched on my television that I used to switched it on last time...yeah, I realised those shows shown on TV are quite outdated actually....(Buuuu, Malaysia's tv programs!)

Alright, nothing much to write again....my mood isn't that good now...sort of annoying...God is always the fairest...He won't let all of us to be relaxing all the while...now He tried to give me some small obstacles to go through.....Thanks God~ Allah, Amen, Amitabha!

3 comments:

bell said...

aha..i nvr kno u like twiligt..

i read it last year..

going to get the 3rd book frm twilight series soon =P

JiN said...

of coz u never know coz i juz started to read it dude....

know u are rich to get the 3rd episode la

jenny said...

hey, y u cnat sleep well in ur hoemtown geh??
so cute leh~~