Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Back, Kedah!

Wake up early in the morning...well, I think it was around 6.30 in the morning. Kinda dizzy somehow, as I slept at 4.30am.....Rushed myself so that I could reach Puduraya on time.

Well, I thought I could spend most of my time on my slumber, but so happen that my forecast error! I got a so-so bus, sofa wasn't that comfortable though, and in a nutshell...I couldn't totaly sleep as tight as I could.

Reached Kedah around 1.30pm....kinda hungry! Hence, I went to the small restaurant that I used to go last time. Yeah, the drink was just nice! Finally, I arrived my place around 3pm....yeah, it was a extremely hot weather! Yeah, I walked back to my house....so pity...wuwu~

I thought I could have my own rest, but....received a call from my mum....urging me to sweep and mop all the bedrooms...Oh gosh, Mum....how could you treat me like that.....I was super duber exhausting and didn't want to do anything....Therefore, had myself a deep nap before I got started with my houseworks!

The bedrooms were filled with dusts and spiderweb...my God, you can imagine how dirty were them....really, house that lived with 2 guys (my dad and brother) was just messy! Spent about half an hour to mop through the bedrooms...yeah, quite tiring!

Dinner time, well....I was quite satisfied.... variety of foods! And started from 8pm, what I could say is....I ate without stopping! Later on, dad went to buy supper again...walau...suddenly I felt so happiness, because I could eat without have to worry money problem! Haha!

I really enjoyed my time with my family members! My nieces and nephews are here....played silly games with them, as well as with my sisters and mum....HAHA.....Proud of myself as I could make my mum laughed non-stop....Oh Yeah!

Yup, I'm happy to be here, with my family! Attached are the photos that I've taken from noon till night...enjoy!

Nice drink - Red Bean Blender + Milo Powder
Sotong Kangkung
Rojak
Soya MilkBake fishes + Satay
All foods, yeah! I like them, they were just nice! See my two nephews, showed thumbs up!
Jie Xiang & Zhi Yang

Ruo Xuan with Hip-Hip Look
Zhi Yang with "Yo-yo" gesture

Cute Hao Yang

Ruo Xuan was so shy to take photo...Haha

The "Lee" Siblings

Yummy!

Up next, friends' gathering and Langkawi trip! Check them out soon ya!

No comments: