Thursday, May 14, 2009

That Was My Peak

I remember I told someone that I could sing actually, and she/he threw me a curiosity look, doubted that I lied to them. Therefore, by grabbing this opportunity...would like to show off abit bit, meanwhile to clarify that I'm telling the truth all this while!
My awards back in many many many many years ago! Ya, all singing competitions.
Basically, my primary school would held a singing competition annually. And started from standard 1, I was chosen by my musical teacher to take part in that. And from standard 1 I won won won won won won until standard 6....Aishehhhh, action loh! To further on, we competed between classes...categorised into lower category (standard 1 VS 2), middle category (standard 3 VS 4) and upper category (standard 5 VS 6).
But the one that I'm proud of myself was that I was chosen to represent my school to join state's singing competition. Well, although I wasn't the top 3 but still I won the top 10.....among 50++ contestants... Aishehhhhh~
Top 10
But however, that was about 11 years ago~~Now? Haha, voice like duckie....hands shiver when stand on the stage.....Good hor, kid version of Ong Chin Han is more capable than old version of Ong Chin Han...Haha!

4 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

action lar u...
call u go join ASQ tak mahu....haha

JiN said...

Oh yeah, havent sing oredi kena pep pip keluar looo

MicHeLLe said...

bagus...haha
better than no go~~

JiN said...

u barbie lo, sia sui only