Friday, May 15, 2009

That's how we called "Life"

Often, when we thought that we were fine and satisfied enough with our current life, then for most of the time, and it's quite true also....God may not be allowing you to be relaxing and enjoying your life all the while. For sure, He would give you some obstacles to go through....

Today, once again I personally...met this so-called "obstacle". Yeah, it was really an unforseen circumstance!

My housemates, who are couples...staying together at Master Room since months ago...well precisely, they were together before we rearranged the rooms' moving. And all the while, since they both are above 18...I would never bother their stuffs...since I also have no right to bother theirs. But then, there was something that came out from my mind frequently....That was, "Won't be that good enough.."

What does this sentence indicate? Well well, teenagers nowadays tend to be open-minded now. Well, of course I am too. But, couple who tends to be staying together..furthermore in the same room....do you think them, especially boy would stand against the so-called "temptation"? Ya, you sure get what do I mean.....

Therefore, I believe that they were lacking of "safety measurement" knowledge...then, this afternoon....a news, hmmm....I don't think that was a good news, was told by the FUTURE-Daddy to me. Well, abit surprise but I have no idea why I behaved calmly. Perhaps, it was all in my expectation already....just that it was in term of near future and far future only.

As a guy, nothing would basically loss....just has to take the responsibility to this "new family"....But then, the girl....really losses alot....in term of her reputation, future, friends, freedom and so on....To further, she would for sure be bound with some sort of burdens. And, one thing I'm quite sure is that, she wouldn't feel happy with what she deserved now...as I know, she intended to proceed to Advanced Diploma end of this month. Ya, her dream spoilt.....just because of this incident.

Once again, I have no right to give any commentary regarding this incident...But then, I'm just wondering...will they be living happily ever after? One is 19 years old, another one is 20 years old...I suppose it is too soon for them to have their "new family" in this early age....Sigh, what to do? Already a fact....just wish them all the best and live happily since then.....May God bless for them......

4 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

hopefully they can take this route ...

Catherine Lynn said...

emm emm... Come here kacau kacau

jenny said...

o.o
for me~ (open minded)
i can accept my frens or relative pregnant but i cant accept myself leh~~ duno why??
anyway~
wish them have a happy family~

JiN said...

sure la, coz you are the victim...sure u cant accept urself lo....no need ask why...common sense, unless u are desperately to be engaged in marriage.