Sunday, May 3, 2009

Facts at Kedah

Interesting facts that basically I've met since I was back to Kedah yesterday:

  1. My nephews and nieces are growing up so soon...oh gosh, time past like a blink of eyes!
  2. My dad bought my brother a Honda City, as a reward for him to work for my dad. Yeah, my dad knows his "employee's needs"! Rewards do motivate staff to work harder!
  3. My place is changing gradually, well in term of the overall outlook and the development of the town. No doubt that the Agong or what fella is trying to make Kedah itself to be a developed state.
  4. My cats, hmmmm.....I think most of them already went to "other world"....now, cats at my house still bundle one! But all with new faces! Think they are my so-called "cucu-cicik"....haha!
  5. Hmmm, still as usual....I'm getting sick since I was at here yesterday...Sneezing, dizzy, flu.....yes, everytime also like that.... No idea why!
  6. Finally there's something that I can rely on when I'm bored! Yeah, my house has already fixed with streamyx! By using my brother's lappy, I can online to spend my time!
  7. Eat alot also. Morning went for breakfast, havent fully digested then I continued with my lunch again....How happiness I am now!
  8. No idea again....kinda sleepy all the time....might because of the nice weather! Napped for 2 hours just now....but now once again, I begin to yawn again!

To conclude, nothing can be concluded! Bye, wanna to sleep again!

3 comments:

Lim Shin Na said...

eat eat eat...fat only u know!ahaha

jenny said...

haha^___^
i think u r vyvy enjoying ur life at hometown ^O^
rite???
sleeppp~~~ eattttt~
like piggy lor~~
haha^____^
hey,u say ur dad bought ur bro a honda city rite??
mayb i know the price??

JiN said...

80k ++ i think.....if im not mistaken la